This policy only applies to products purchased from the website 1300tonerink.com.au
Goods cannot be returned without first obtaining a RMA number. Click here and complete the form to receive your code. The RMA number must be included on the address label, above the address. Failure to follow this procedure will result in goods being returned to sender.
If you have ordered the wrong item:
- To confirm the cartridges are not compatible with your printer, please contact customer service. Often cartridges are compatible with several different brands and models of printer.
- We do not give credits for goods ordered in error if a return is attempted more than 7 days after the date of invoice.
- Items ordered in error must be in unopened, original packaging and in “as new” condition. Credit will not be given for cartridges that have been opened or installation has been attempted.
- When returning items, cartridges must be in their original packaging and boxes. Please use a different box for shipping to prevent address labels, courier stickers, tape, tags etc, from causing damage and preventing resale. We will not accept and give credit for returns with damaged packaging.
- All returned goods that have been ordered in error will incur a restocking fee of 20%.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to pay the freight and associated charges when returning goods to 1300TonerInk. Please ensure you retain your proof of postage for all goods returned. Any items received as “receiver to pay” will be rejected and returned to sender.
- Before returning goods as faulty, please ensure your printer’s recommended cleaning procedures have been performed.
- 1300TonerInk do not give credits/refunds for products that are over 90 days old from the date of invoice.
- As a manufacturer’s prerequisite, returns of faulty goods must include a printed page from the faulty product included with the return. There are no exceptions to this rule and we will be unable to process the return if it is not included.
- Cartridges must meet a weight requirement, normally of at least 75% full, or they will not be accepted for return.
- Any products that have been tampered with in any way or had a refill attempted, are not eligible for return, credit or refund.
- All cartridges must be sealed securely to prevent leakage while in transit.
- The warranty is limited to the amount paid for the goods, as stated on the invoice. There are no implied warranties beyond this.
- Received cartridges will be evaluated and you will be contacted with the result. This process can take up to 60 days for genuine cartridges and up to 7 days for compatible cartridges.
- Freight and associated charges are your responsibility and retention of payment and postage proof is recommended. Any good shipped as “receiver to pay” will be rejected and returned to sender.
- We will require a serial/batch number which is located on the cartridge to process the return.
1300TonerInk abides strictly to these conditions due to the competitive nature of the industry and our prices. We thank you for your cooperation.